Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Final Email 10-24-2015

This last week was amazing We taught our investigators three of which will be getting baptised this next week after I leave. And it was awesome to see these lessons help them come closer to God and progress in the Gospel. I had the Chance to teach Michal the Priest and Prophet this last week and He has just learned so much. he is truely Elect and I am so grateful for him. I love him and I will have to keep in touch with him. Another Investigator has had a hard time with her family but needless to say has chosen to be baptised and next week will be getting baptised. One women that has know that church for a long long time has also decided on being baptised in feburary of next year and she got to hear the story of a member and her conversion as well as see the Joseph Smith Film which helped her ask question and learn. A Man with No faith in God and that Doesn't understand why we need to believe in him commited to read in the book of mormon and pray on his own. Showing God that he is willing to learn if God exists. we also Gave two trainings. The Greatest part. We were sick but God gave us the strength to do it all. He gave us the challenge and We excepted it and we taught and testified anyways. 

I wanted to have this be the close My testimony.

I want you to know this.

I Believe in Christ. He is Gods son. He came, He taught, He blessed and served, he suffered, and He died for us and for our mistakes, sins and short comings. I also Believe and have gained a testimony that becomes stronger as i share it and listen to others that HE LIVES. He is with us to day, every step. encouraging us and lifting us. He has given us prophets scriptures, a connection to God through Prayer, the Gospel and everything we need so that we can return to The Father. Everything has been done and it's up to us to except it. I want to return to God and I know that the only way is through Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Christ. Our savior, redeemer, advocate, lekar, friend and brother. I Know he loves us and I know that he is there for us. This is his church and this is his Gospel. I will follow him, I will continue to search out answers and I will remember that revelation comes in different ways and by different means. When we have a question we can knock and it is our job to ask. Heavenly Father will hear and He will answer. This i have learned from experience and from my personal growth while I have been in the Czech republic and is Slovakia. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I love you all and will see you next week

s laskou
Stari Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment