Tuesday, October 27, 2015

10-3-2015

We had a great week we have been teaching like crazy. we just got news this last week that one women we teach will be able to and wants to be baptized by the end of this year. Another Young man is working towards baptism and he is coming to the baptism we have today. Everything has been awesome he has truly been one of the most sincere people i have ever taught he is so cool. The sister in our district have been working with this man that will be baptized today and everything just seemed to fall into place for them. The Lord lives he is really and he helps us with everything I know it, i do my best to live it, because i love it and i love the Lord.

sorry it is so short this week but we have to go. I love you all.

s laskou
Starší Asay

p.s. my companion cut my hair last night. it looks pretty good he cut and i but the gel in this morning and it really turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment