Saturday, August 29, 2015

8-29-2015

Well for all you have that haven't noticed i am writing on a different day then usual. That is because i am now living in Prague and we have our p days on Saturday. 

I am an assistant and it is an awesome experience to be here and work in a different country and with Elder Karjalainen. He is from Finland. He is so awesome and he works hard so i couldn't have asked for a better comp. to close my mission because God always helps us exactly how we need it. I also get to see president a little more.

I know a lot of people that are returning home right now and i just want to say thank you for your examples to me you. you have been great examples to me and helped me with so many things.

I am learning thank i also understand Czech and people understand when i speak Slovak so it is awesome.

Well we have met with members and friends of the church. And we are doing everything we can to work hard and lose ourselves.

i love you all


s laskou 

Starsi Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment