Monday, March 30, 2015

3-9-2015



HELLO EVERYONE :)

Things have been going great here we had exchanges this week so i got to spend a day in Banska Bystrica. On our way we talked to a girl on the train ride and I had asked her if she had talked with our friends before and she said yesterday they tried to talk to me on the street but i was really in a hurry. We then talked with her and she really liked it. we found out about her family and how important they are to her and it was really cool. Unfortunatly we didnt get to set up again or anything but she has our card and can give us a call whenever she has time. That was awesome, we talked to one man who had talked with missionaries before and as we talked with him he told us of his beliefs and was like, " I am just looking for the right way and who knows it may be yours. I then told him, " You wont know until you try hey?" He said yep and the other elders are meeting with him today so hopefully that goes great. 

While i was gone Elder Brown was on fire. We had 6 lessons on plan that day because the ones from the day before moved, and only one of the lessons fell through. In another one an investigator accepted to be baptized if he knows its true. It was so cool to hear about and i am so grateful for the hard work and everything that Elder Brown does he is such an amazing example for me. 
 
this week what has been on my mind the most is the converting power of the Book of Mormon. I have started reading the Liahona from 2011 about the Book of Mormon and it is amazing. I love it. I have felt the spirit very strong as i read and as we talk about it and us it on the street, in lessons, and in practice between Elder Brown and I. It is truely amazing and i love every bit of it. God truely speaks to us through that book of scripture. so here is part 2 of last weeks challenge. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? I hope you did last weeks thing because it will make it a lot easier to do this weeks thing. I challenge you to write your testimony in a book of mormon and give it to someone who is not a member or is stuggling to stay active in the church. bare testimony of it and talk about your experience with it this last week. I know it will help them and i know that it will help you as well.

s laskou 

Starší Asay

p.s. dont forget to pray about who to give the Book of Mormon to and what to write in it. God will help you know i mean he does know who is ready and he knows their hearts.     

No comments:

Post a Comment