Thursday, January 15, 2015

1-15-2015

There is a time when we must make many choices. Many seem simple and unsignificant but each one matters. this time is called Life.

I bet you didnt see that one coming. I love it here. I love the people. I love the members. I love this country. I love his work. and I LOVE THE GOSPEL. It truely can change us, make us better, help us grow, and help us become the people he needs us to be.

We had an amazing exchange with one of the Assistants to the President. He was so Awesome and he was really exactly what i needed to get me ready for the training the next day and then the training was perfect. I loved it so much. 

I am looking back at the last couple weeks and looking at the differences and realize that as the weeks have gone by i have testified of Our Lord and king more then ever before. I mean more then just saying the same things over and over again. I actually mean it and i can feel the spirit testifying of it to people. It truely feels like a swelling that i can not hold back and i just have to tell it to people. I know God is here and there and with us because he wants us to be happy. 

If at times you are feeling low serve someone, help someone, make a dinner or even a card. Let them know you care and go around and let people share their stories with you. Forget yourself and focus on someone else. It truely helps.

I have a Goal this year to become closer to God by ready the Book of Mormon everyday. I will take in the Gospel and share it with all those I can on the street it is truelly amazing. 

I love you all and hope that you know that first and foremost Love God with everything you have serve him by serving others and prepare to serve and help someone find the gospel this year. Can you just imagine if everyone help one of there friends the gospel how many people would find the truth and love of God. So Love God first in so doing serve the people around you. first comes God then others then we find ourselves but only after losing ourselves in the work. 

I love you all and have to go so have a wonderful week. 

s laskou 

Starší Asay

Remember Prayer is real and he listens so get down on your knees and thank him for all you have. You will find that you have a lot more then you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment