Wednesday, October 22, 2014

9-29-2014

My oh my oh my do you know what this week is... my year mark. on October 2nd 2013 i entered the MTC in Provo, Utah. Time is slipping away....

Anyways this week the sisters in our area had a baptism and we had two investigators come to it. It was amazing and i think that it will really help them in their progression. I am so excited for the sisters and this man he is so great i am glad that he found the church.

We had a great training in Kosice and it was awesome. Kosice is beautiful and it was great to be able to see all the missionaries again. The downer i left my umbrella there so i have to wait till next training to get it.

We are meeting with some cool people
Other Good news Today marks Colby's 11th birthday and Wednesday is Dylan's 13th birthday holy crap haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday Dear Both of you Happy Birthday to you.

We have met with some cool people and i really hope that they understand soon that this is the Gospel of Christ and that he wants them to return.

My thought is will goals this week. We set goals to accomplish things. When we are specific and have a plan of how to reach them, we can take it to the Lord and ask for help. He wants us to be happy and successful and if you want to understand that make some relistic goals this week and ask for his help.

I know that God is our heavenly father and he loves us so please remember

That when life gets to hard to stand, kneel you will be closer to heaven anyways.

s laskou

Starší Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment