Thursday, August 28, 2014

8-25-2014

My week was great, we had another great week of Contacting and we got to serve a member named sister alžbeta (it is the Slovak equivalent for Elisabeth.) She is an 80 or something like that, year old women who rides her bike everywhere and is still going like she is young. All the members here treat each other like a big family always joking with each other and willing to do more then anything to help you out. I Love it Here in Trenčín. We had a great lesson with a man this morning who just wants to find Gods path and follow Jesus Christ. He is reading and praying and hopefully next time he will except a baptismal Date, he is so awesome. Our week was good i left my camera at home so sorry i dont have picture but if you havent watched The Prophet of the Restoration lately I would encourage you to do so it is an amazing film. I would like to end with this,

To whom it may concern,

I Alan Joshua Asay, Stand as a witness that Joseph Smith Junior was called of God as a prophet of the God to restore his church and all that was lost.  in the spring of 1820 knelt before God with a question in mind. He prayed with sincerity and real intent and even though the adversary did try to stop him, God and Jesus Christ appeared to him. I know that through Joseph Smith, God restored the Church of Jesus Christ on the earth because he loves all his children. I know that God has restored the Authority once again to the earth, ya even that Authority that Christ had and gave to his apostles. I know that it is once again on the earth and that I stand as a witness of that in Slovakia. I know the truth through the Holy Ghost and I know that Jesus is the Christ, He will come again and he has just as Elder Holland has pointed out to Joseph Smith many times once in the Grove then in the temple, etc. I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God, pure and unchanged by man or miss-translation. There is no doubt of this for I have studied it out in my mind and heart and I know that God will reveal this truth to all those that seek to study it out for themselves and find the truth.

If you haven't asked God please ask him. If you haven't read the Book of Mormon please read it. If you haven't found out for yourself, please do so. 

If you have asked please ask for a stronger testimony, you have have read the Book of Mormon, please read it again and again and again you will always learn new things, and if you know for yourself invite others to know as well.

I know that as you do this you will become closer to Christ and your heavenly Father. All burdens can be lifted, and You will feel a desire to help others feel that joy and love that comes from knowing that God loves us enough to give us a living prophet to help guide us and direct us. He loves us and i love you all please always remember that. 

remember when life gets to hard to stand, kneel, you will be closer to heaven anyways.

s laskou,

Starší Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment