Monday, August 11, 2014

8-11-2014

Hello to you :)
After another transfer and a great travel, I write to you from the AMAZING city of Trenčín. It has the Biggest Castle I have ever seen and it looms over the whole town. You can see it from almost anywhere. It is Beautiful.
Anyways, We had a great last week of last transfer and had some great first lessons and worked hard all the way through. We tried to meet with Stefan this last sunday but he couldnt and so Elder Utley and his new companion Elder Rassmussen will be giving him a date on wednesday.
Oh ya speaking of new Companions i guess if you would like to know who mine is then i can tell you. However, you may have heard of him before, at least from me, because his name is ... .... ...................... is the suspence just building as i put more dots.................................................................... okay enough of that...... now it is Elder Frederickson, my trainer. I dont know how but the Lord wanted me and him to be together his last transfer. You see he brought me into the mission and i will be kicking him out. Interesting isnt it.
I am really excited though because I get to serve with him again it will be so awesome.
We also have sisters here in Trencin that one of them knows cousin Bonny i believe her name is sister kraul. It will be great.
anyways hope all is good and that you are healthy and safe and praying to the Lord thanking him and asking for his help in all things, then going to work. :)
remember when life gets to hard to stand, kneel you will be closer to heaven anyways.
s laskou
Starsi Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment