Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

Well this is just crazy because next week is tranfers again and this one has gone by really fast.

With all the excitment this tranfer it has been crazy and now I really don't know if I will be staying in Bratislava. I really want to, but the Lord has a plan for me and I know he will put me where he needs me most, even if I wouldn't be able to see it at first. 

This week was great we had 2 exchanges one with another companionship and another with the Zone Leaders. They were great on the monday we found a mom that at first I didn't think she would have interest. We told her what our message was about and she had interest. Elder Jardine, which is the name of the elder that I was with, had me write down what I had said after the contact. So I wrote down. At first I didn't think she would have interest, but then she did. However, she didnt come to church sunday and we called last night and we were talking with her and then the call was dropped, we dont know if it was her or not so we will be calling her back later today or tomorrow to see. 

On Thursday me and Elder Barbar, who is from Saint George, Utah and is headed home after this next transfer, were on an exchange. He is one of the Zone Leaders. We talked to some amazing people and we got three numbers and one of them set up with us. Her name is So┼ła, she reads Lord of the Rings and is interested in our message we will be meeting with her on sunday. the other two numbers were of a father and his family, and a young man who's parents said no when he told them he wanted to meet with us. Unfortunately he is still a teenagers and we would have had to have his parents permission to teach him anyways and baptize him so hopefully down the road he will get another chance. 

Elder Lamb and I also had a lunch lesson with a muslim and his friends. This man is great and he is just wanting what is best for his family. He told us last lesson that he just wants to be a really good father, and he is doing his best. He is such a great man and so willing to meet. We meet with him one on one and had a second lesson with him. He loves the missionaries and has paid for us to have salmon which is way expensive over here and he gave us a free meal at his work while we taught him. It was good. He is so ready, but we need to get permission to teach him more because he is muslim and even though the group he is a part of is not a strict group we still need permission from President McConkie. I hope he progresses and is baptized he is such a great man.

This next week is my last one of this tranfer and to be honest I would be perfectly fine with keeping everything the same this next transfer. Place and Companion and all. We havent been able to teach much together but I have learned a lot from him. 

Anyways thanks for all the support. I hope all is well and everything is good.

Remember when life gets to hard to stand, kneel, you will be closer to heaven anyways. 
s laskou,

No comments:

Post a Comment