Monday, March 17, 2014

3-17-2014

Well here we are again, you sitting at your computer or phone or I pad or whatever it is and me sitting half way across the world typing this. I must apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes I am often speaking another language, well at least trying to, so my English spelling.... .... .... well its not the best right now. :)
Anyways, How has your day been? Week? I hope it has been great.

This week I learned a lot in the fact that when it rains and is cold outside, people may not want to stop and talk with you for to long, so you go tracting and get into appartment building where you can knock on doors, on the inside of a building, and not be in the cold, Cool concept huh? 

Elder Lamb is feeling a lot better and is now out all day every day, we talk brakes of course but he is doing well and going strong.

We had a meeting with a Lady that just wanted to convince us that we were wrong and that we were doomed... We talked with her and in the end She said she would read the book of Mormon and pray about it. In other words if she wants to really know and is willing to change if she gets an answer then she will know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the kingdom of God once again here on the Earth. 

Me and Elder Roosendaal went out once last time this week and we were contacting in Slovak and ended up teaching a man on a bench, It was an amazing lesson, in slovak until we get to the bench then it was just in English, but we still got to teach him of the Book of Mormon and he took a copy said he would read it, pray about it, and give us a call. He studies in Prague but he lives here on weekends or something like that.

This week has been a great week I have really learned how much I will grow as long as I am willing. A mission is a time for change and to figure out who you are, and that's just what I am doing. One needs to be open and willing to change though.

I know that this church is true, without any shadow of a doubt, but I am still learning and growing, I am still trying my best, and the Lord, he is still listening to me. I know he loves each one of us, He loves us so much that he is willing to help us change, because while we see life in terms of today and tomorrow, he sees it in terms of Eternity. He loves us all thats why he asks us to change and be better. 

I know this to be true, v mene moj Spasitel a Vykupitel, Ježiš Kristus Amen

Remember when life gets to hard to stand, kneel  you will be close to heaven anyways.

s laskou

starší Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment