Monday, March 10, 2014

3-10-2014

Well Good day to you to,

I just wanted to let everyone know that this week has been a good week but I am excited for when I can start going out all day with Elder Lamb again. 

He is recovering great and another Elder has let him barrow a romote controlled hellicopter that his girlfriend sent him so he is happy. 

I get to go out for at least 3 to 4 hours each day, some more some less, but me and Elder LAmb have had some time to get to know each other better.

Everything is going great we talked to a lot of people and had a lot of lessons, Elder Roosendaal (Greeny) and I went out monday, and then Friday together and we got a number from a guy that lived in the United States for 4 summers selling door to door. He stopped us and was like you guys are mormons, and we talked a bit. during those summers he stayed with a family of members and the dad of the family was a bishop. It was really cool to hear and now we are going to be setting up a meeting with him this week I can't wait. It will be so awesome.

This week has been great I love the extra study but I really want to go out and teach and go, We have two more lessons tonight so me and Elder Roosendaal will be teaching together again. I cant wait Greeny powers unite with Heavenly Fathers Help we can do anything even speak a different language.

Thank you for all the prayers and support.

I miss you all,

Hope you have a great week

and remember when life gets to hard to stand, kneel. 

s laskou,

Elder Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment