Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 3, 2014

Well here I am emailing you, this time from... ... ... Bratislava. Yes I am really glad that I am here for another transfer, because the members are awesome my companion is awesome and we are going to do great things. His name Elder Lamb.
Anyways this last week there was a lot of talking with people and we had a great time getting to know the members. I really do love the members here and we are able to teach with them a lot of the time. I hope that you are getting to know the missionaries in your ward because they are great people that need your help to find the Ellect.

We had a less active member meet with us and because of her day off of work she was able to come to church. There are some great people that are willing to give up so much. The sisters have another less active that had to work on sundays and she find a completely different job just so that she could come to church. Now we just need to ask her to leave her dogs at home. 

Dogs are different here, they're not just inside and outside dogs but we have dogs at church, but that will change because the branch president had to ask them to leave their dogs at home. 
I hope all is well and that you are having a great time with work, school, hobbies, really whatever is going on. 

I hope that you know that God doesn't expect you to do it alone. remember that when life gets to hard to stand, kneel, you will be closer to heaven anyways.

s laskou,

Elder Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment