Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17,2014

Because of the Time difference, It will be morning there when I am sending this to you so GOOOOOOOOOD MORRRRRRRRRNING

I hope that you have had a wonderful night sleep and are well rested for this wonderful day that you have been given. 

Anyways, this week has been a great week, because we have been trying to get things going here. We are organized in to our new areas and getting everything moving. We have been working with members and less actives and doing our best to talk to as many people as we can. Life is hard but it is so worth it. My Companion and I are doing great things learning the language and all. We are really working with less actives and trying our best to get them to come back. We are meeting with a man about our age about twice a week and trying to help him see what he once saw. The light is there in all of us we just need to reach out and fan the sparks till we see a flame then try our best and do what we can to keep it burning. I hope you will reach out to the less actives, because they once saw the light fully and now they need help taking the sunglasses off.  

The members are so strong and calm with me, as I speak to them and they always want to help. We have two girls in our branch that doing singing displays with us and contact with us sometimes. They really are trying to do all they can to invite people it is amazing. I am so glad that I get to be here and see it all. 

The language is still coming, but I am understanding more and more everyday. I am glad that my companion is pushing me to do so. 

I want to let you know that the mission and life is a time for change. It is a time for us to find out who we are and who God wants us to be as we lose ourselves in service. Sometimes change can be scary, but sometimes, like say when you are representing the Church half way around the world, Change is exactly what is best. It gets hard, sure life is hard but in the end when it all seems like to much we need to remember that God never Changes because he is perfect and until we are he will help us with the changes.

also remember, When life gets to hard to stand, kneel, you will be closer to heaven anyways.

I hope everything goes well.

s laskou,
Startší Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment