Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This week has been great. The work is moving forward. The language is coming.

I hope that you have had a great week and that you know that the Lord is always there to help, at anytime. We must do our part and kneel and ask first though. 

We met with a women about Family history and she was really interested in getting started. We are meeting with her on friday. 

Prayer works. We had been praying to see the fruits of the work and a women followed us up to the church one day after we went contacting with pictures. We hadn't talked to her, but she saw us recognized us as Representatives of Christ, She didn't say that but we know thats what it was. She said she just wanted to know about our church and we were able to talk to her for quite a bit. We are going to keep trying to meet with her again. 

We have been doing a lot of finding. We did a singing display where you go somewhere and half of you stand there on the street and sing, while the other half contact people. For have the time I sang and then we had to switch. This was my first time contacting without my companion. I think I did really well for how long I have been here but it still scared me. 

Well I hope you are well and happy.

When life gets to hard to stand kneel, You will be closer to heaven anyways. 

Elder Asay

P.S. If anyone goes to Missionary Choir tell everyone I say Hi and someone from there asked me to look out for a missionary. Please ask everyone who asked me to do that and what was the missionaries name because I want to make sure I get the right persons hello to him. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment