Monday, December 2, 2013

Joshua left today 45 minutes late as his plane was delayed. I am such a weird dad that I tracked his plan all the way to Dallas Ft Worth. It got to 33000 ft. 627 mph and went 981 miles. The plane landed only 9 minutes late from it original arrival time. Good job pilots. He now has to sit at the airport for another 2 hrs.
We were able to talk to him for a while via phone from the SLC Airport. He sounded so good and was able to bear his testimony to us in Slovak so that was awesome, at least he can do that and ask for food and the bathroom what more do you need.

The tracking thing was so much fun that I think I will do it all the way across the Atlantic Ocean to London. Hmm Yep till I go to bed.
Rock on Elder Asay for giving me another first. Keep it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment