Saturday, November 30, 2013

Elders Asays Vision (What he wants to be able to do on his mission)



This was shared with us as a family and most likely not part of something he would share with everyone but I think it is important for everyone to see. Joshua is focused and willing. 

THIS IS MY VISION 
"My destination is not completely known to me, but to God it is. Bits and pieces are clear. I want to show everyone that God loves them. I want not only me but all those I come in contact with to want the Celestial Kingdom as their destination. I want to see people on the street not as others see them, but as God see's them and as there spirits were and can be. To see the love God has for them through me." 

This is what I want to be able to do by the time I am done with my mission. I am now working on the Charity attribute of Christ.

2 kings 6: 13-18
Where is the Lord, God of Elijah today?
He is with us concerned and wants to help us.

Hope is not just something to look to. Hope is to want for something that is impossible I hope that everyone on earth will come unto Christ, and rejoice that they may put their sins and pride aside and be forgiven and humbled. 
Impossible it may seem, but while it would take us shovel full by shovel full to move a mountain (Impossible), God can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment